The IT service provider BayWa IT GmbH decided in 2018 to use the project management software Can Do. Here you can read which functions convinced the cross-divisional decision team.
Foresighted capacity planning and AI-supported portfolio management
The project team was looking for a solution that would present planned projects clearly and with which the employees working on them could be assigned. Likewise, from 2020, all projects in the portfolio from idea to completion and the planning of team resources were to be mapped in a single tool. A further goal was to make the resource situation, which had previously been confusing due to planning in several Excel files, transparent through software-supported planning in relation to the availability of individual specialists. This procedure should be a relief for project managers as well as for team leaders.
Five good reasons for choosing Can Do
- A tool for the planning and control of projects in the environment of
- Time saving through simple and reliable project and
- Integration via interfaces of SAP business applications and other applications such as Confluence
- Fulfillment of compliance guidelines with the audit-proof software from Can Do
- High acceptance thanks to user-friendly handling